Use MsgExtract To..
- Migrate your email messages to another email provider like Gmail, Office 365 or to an IMAP server.
- Save your email messages to formats like MSG, EML, RTF, PDF.
- Parse and export email data to Excel, XML, CSV, SQlite
- Compile several messages into one PDF or CHM file.
- Export your help desk tickets from: Desk, Freshdesk, HelpScout or Zendesk.
- Forward your email messages to Agile CRM, Batchbook, Capsule, Highrise, Insightly, Pipedrive, Solve360 and Zoho CRM
- Backup your email messages to your local disk or to Amazon S3
- Batch print your email including its attachments.
- View and explore your email messages stored on disk or on other email clients.
Backup to Amazon S3
Backup your email messages to your Amazon S3 Storage account.
Export the tickets from Zendesk, HelpScout and others as email messages.
Transfer your email messages to Highrise, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM and others either as notes, emails or cases.
No matter what kind of email export need you have, MsgExtract will help you do it with a few clicks. Easily export your email to several formats and targets or view them with the included email viewer
Do not waste time exporting your email. It just takes a couple of clicks, just select the email source and the target format and press on Start
Consolidate your email
Have all your email conversations where you need them: In your CRM, so that you can see all your costumer interactions, in your new email service provider, etc.
Use one program for exporting email from multiple email sources to multiple targets.
Use the data available in your email
Export and collect the data contained in your email from receipts, invoices, leads, sign up forms, etc