USE MSGEXTRACT TO ...
- Migrate your email messages to another email client or service like Gmail, Office 365 or to an IMAP Server.
- Save your email messages to formats like MSG, EML, RTF, PDF.
- Parse and export email data to Excel, XML, CSV, SQlite
- Compile several messages into one PDF or CHM file.
- Export your help desk tickets from: Desk, Freshdesk, HelpScout or Zendesk.
- Forward your email messages to Agile CRM, Batchbook, Capsule, Highrise, Insightly, Pipedrive and Solve360
- Backup your email messages to your local disk or to Amazon S3
- View and explore your email messages stored on disk or on other email clients.
Migrate Your Email Messages
Transfer your email messages to a different email provider.
Save and Convert Your Emails
Save your emails to formats like EML, PDF or RTF.
Parse and Extract Email Data
Export email fields and data to Excel,CSV and other formats.
Export Your Help Desk Tickets
Export the tickets from Zendesk, HelpScout and others as email messages.
Copy Your Email to Your CRM
Transfer your email messages to Highrise, Pipedrive and others either as notes or as emails.
View and Explore Your Email
Read your email stored on disk as EML or MSG files. Explore the email stored on legacy email clients.