MsgExtract Version History
2/24/2016: MsgExtract 3.3.6
- Outlook: The folders loading speed was improved.
1/29/2016: MsgExtract 3.3.4
- Imap target: The target folders were opened in read only mode, fixed.
1/7/2016: MsgExtract 3.3.1
- Outlook MAPI: Added the option to load the top most folders only.
1/4/2016: MsgExtract 3.3.0
- Office Outlook 2016 support
- Email sources: Added option to parse body
- IMAP: Added authentication option
- IMAP Target: certificate missing when loading folders
9/15/2015: MsgExtract v.3.0.7
- MailExplorer: Open a MSG or EML file with MailExplorer by right clicking on it.
- Export Parts: The source filename can be exported to Excel, etc.
7/11/2015: MsgExtract v.3.0.0
- CRM Targets: Added Agile CRM, Insightly, Pipedrive. Improved Capsule and Highrise.
- Helpdesk sources: Added Desk, Freshdesk, HelpScout, Zendesk.
- Amazon S3: Improved can replicate the email folder structure.
- Linked Images Download: can now process redirects.
- Windows Mail: support for Windows 8.1
4/3/2015: MsgExtract v.2.9.0
- Full Exchange Server support - It is possible to access all mailboxes using privileged Administrator mode to export and import email from all users.
- Improved the Batch Email Printer - It can now print image attachments without relying on having a shell association to an application.
- Added the option to save downloaded images to the common 'Attachments' folder.
2/24/2015: MsgExtract v.2.8.3
- Outlook Source: Added the option to only process unread messages.
- All email sources: Added the option to download Html linked images.
- Attachments: Added the option to modify the attachment filenames by selecting email fields.
12/5/2014: MsgExtract v.2.8.0
- EmailParts: Gmail labels and the email source FolderNames can be exported to Excel.
- Data Parsing: Scripting support in Basic and pascal added.
11/26/2014: MsgExtract v2.7.6
- New 7-Zip Compression: Email saved as single files (EML, MSG, HTM, ..) can be compressed as 7-Zip files. Compressed files can be batch decompressed.
- New Encryption: Email saved as single files (EML, MSG, HTM, ..) can be encrypted with the following algorithms: AES, Blowfish, CAST, DES, IDEA RC2, RC4, TEA, TripleDES, Twofish. Encrypted files can be batch decrypted.
11/6/2014: MsgExtract v2.7.1
- New Range Filter: It is possible to select the starting message and the number of emails that are going to be processed in all selected folders.
- New Sampling Filter: You can define the sample size and it will randomly process the sample size number of messages in all selected folders.
- Fixed: When reading MSG files without Outlook the Html part in some messages was being skipped.
10/26/2014: MsgExtract v2.7.0
- New Bounced Email Filter: Filter HardBounces and SoftBounces with a conditional branch (True, False). Export to Excel the bounce type, bounce description and final recipient.
- New Attachments Filter: Remove attachments from an email message based on the attachments filename
- Printer Target: Added the option to print compressed attachments
10/23/2014: MsgExtract v2.6.0
- Printer Target: Added the option to print the attachments in chronological order.
- Printer Target: Zipped attachments will be decompressed an printed as well.
- Printer Target: The Windows Shell print associations are used for printing the attachments, if no association exists for the attachment file extension it is skipped.
- Printer Target: Better control of the printer. It waits until the printing job is done before sending another job.
10/10/2014: MsgExtract v2.5.9
- MailExplorer: Fixed address list error.
- MailExplorer: Check if the email source is assigned when initializing.
- MailExplorer: Mapi – verify the type of the message before downloading.
9/23/2014: MsgExtract v2.5.8
- MAPI - Messages couldn’t be deleted when the processed message store didn’t have a Deleted Items folder.
- Messages that are overwritten can now be deleted, in addition to the existing saved and skipped conditions.
- Outlook, Exchange, Thunderbird IMAP and Gmail targets can report now to the source whether the email has been saved and can be safely deleted.
9/17/2014: MsgExtract v2.5.7
- Fixed: MsgExtract incorrectly detected Incredimail version 2.x as version 1.x when Incredimail was upgraded from version 1.